Romantic Messages


1.     When wanting is so bad that it hurts inside, when love is so hot it burns inside I think of you and want you by my side.
2.     Somewhere, someone is thinking of you. So, don’t be sad, I’m waiting for you.
3.     I think of you, I worry about you. I don’t know what I would do without you.
4.     If you want to go, I’ll let you leave. I’ll wait right here till you come back to me.
5.     Somewhere, someone is thinking of you. So, don’t be sad, I’m waiting for you.
6.     If you doubt my love for you, give me a shout. I’ll come over and work things out.
7.     Angels in heaven, dreams in sleep, water in streams and you in my heart.
8.     There’s a sea of distance between us, my love, and I wish it weren’t true, coz all day long I yearn to be with you.
9.     I love to be with you to hold your hands, to see you smile. That’s what makes life worthwhile.
10. I am so in love I feel free, no longer alone.
11. When I look at the moon and the way it lights up the sky, I think of you and see the way you brought light to my life.
12. Love is when you hear my footsteps in the dark and opens the door for me before I knock.
13. Without your love, I feel all alone; like it’s been a million years since I’ve come home.
14. I’ll always love you, to the end of my days, and then again from beyond my grave.
15. Be my friend until the very end. After I die, find yourself another friend.
16. Love has the power to make everything alright, to turn tears into smile and to give meaning to life.
17. You say it’s time to move on, and I shall say goodbye. But think twice before you leave, coz a heart like this is not easy to find.
18. My love is beautiful, my love is nice, and my love is sugar, cream and spice.
19. When I fall in love, it has to be forever. Love is costly you see, I can’t afford another.
20. People told me love is true, didn’t believe them till I found you.
21. You took my hand and grasped my heart. You kissed my lips and stole my soul.
22. If tomorrow I have to leave, not knowing when we’ll meet, will you still stay here and wait just for me?
23. Forget me not, forget me never, and always remember we are simply great together.
24. When I’m scared hold me tight, when I go wrong, please make it right. Our love is like a flame, let it grow bright.
25. I will fly if you hold me too light and I will cry if you hold me too tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment